Gaziveren Lifestyle Residences: Your Ultimate Live, Work, Play Destination

from£86,079downpayment 35%

    Get an exclusive offer for this property!




    Overview

    Located in Gaziveren, this expansive residential complex houses a total of 500 apartments spanning a construction area of 24,084 m2. Whether you’re seeking a compact studio, a spacious 1, 2 or 3-bedroom apartment, a lavish 4-bedroom duplex or a two-level penthouse, Gaziveren Lifestyle Residences have a home designed to fit every lifestyle.

    The meticulously planned residences, due for completion in Q2 2025, come with attractive payment terms. Make an initial payment of just 35%, and avail of 24-month, interest-free installments on the remaining 65%. Bank loans are also an available option for ease of payment.

    Every apartment will be delivered fully renovated, with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, and optional kitchen islands. Three types of design packages – economy, mid-range, and luxury – allow you to customize your apartment to your preference, right down to the cutlery.

    Parking won’t be a worry with both open-air and covered options. But what sets Gaziveren Lifestyle Residences apart are the multitude of amenities and recreational facilities available right at your doorstep. Enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant or grab a drink at the bar. Shop at your convenience at the supermarket within the complex.

    Health and wellness enthusiasts will appreciate the 1000 m2 swimming pool, the Turkish bath, sauna, and the temperature-controlled pool set at a refreshing 15-16 degrees. Fitness buffs can work out at the expansive 300 m2 fitness center, while others can unwind with a massage.

    The complex also houses a cinema, meeting and conference rooms, and children’s play areas, both open and enclosed. Sports lovers will appreciate the football field, tennis and basketball courts, beach volleyball, foot tennis, mini-golf, and provisions for water sports, including kite surfing and diving.

    For outdoor lovers, there are walking and cycling tracks, and even bicycle and quad bike rental services. Anglers can indulge in fishing, while sailing enthusiasts will appreciate the yacht mooring spot.

    Other services include 24/7 security, house cleaning, apartment rental services, taxi services, car rentals, and even underground storage rentals. There’s also beach management for the beach lovers, making Gaziveren Lifestyle Residences not just a home, but a lifestyle destination.

    First Payment
    35%
    Handover Keys
    Q2 - 2025
    Payment plan

    65% no interest 36 months installments

    WHY CHOOSING NCYPRUS?

    Legal Assistance

    Expert legal advice and assistance with property purchase.

    Visa Assistance

    Formalizing your residence in Northern Cyprus.

    Bank Assistance

    Assisting you in opening a bank account in Northern Cyprus.

    Driver License

    Assisting you in officially obtaining a driver's license in North Cyprus.

    Property Insurance

    Providing assistance with securing insurance in North Cyprus.

    Invest Guarantee

    Ensuring the security of your investments in North Cyprus.

    Details

    • Home area (m2):
      34 - 143 m2
    • Price (£):
      from£86,079downpayment 35%
    • Year built:
      2025
    • Status:
    • Bedrooms:
      1, 2, 3
    • Bath:
      1, 2, 3

    Features

    • 24\7 CCTV
    • Aqua Park
    • Basketball Court
    • Cafe
    • Fitness Center
    • Kids Club
    • Kids Pool
    • Open Air Cinema
    • Playground
    • Restaurant
    • Sauna
    • Soccer Field
    • Spa & Wellenes
    • Supermaket
    • Swimming Pool
    • Turkish Hammam

    Video

    Virtual Tour

    Facilities

    Hospital
    4.96km
    Education
    13.35km
    Bank
    7.61km
    Restaurants
    412m
    Market
    3.44km

    Nearby Places